Applications are accepted year-round for Fall, Spring, and Summer sessions. Please check website for actual program dates and application deadlines.
Session Dates: September 23 – December 11, 2020
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Completed application questionnaire
- 20 work samples (label files: "last name-file number", ex: Parker-01 ; images and video under 2MB and attached as .jpg, .tiff, or .pdf ; videos attached as .avi, or .mov)
- Image List with: file number, title, date, size, media, and, where applicable, conceptual intent (Attached as .pdf or .doc)
- Resume (Attached as .pdf or .doc)
- Two letters of recommendation - To email a letter of recommendation: Recommenders (not applicants) must email and attach a digital PDF copy of a signed letter of recommendation with letterhead to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. To mail a letter of recommendation: Mail to The Fabric Workshop and Museum, 1214 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Attn: Ash Limés Castellana, Museum Education Coordinator- must be postmarked by the application deadline.