Session Dates: January 12 – April 1, 2022
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
1. Completed application questionnaire
2. Up to 20 work samples, including optional detail images, (label files: "last name-file number", ex: Parker-01 ; images and video under 2MB and attached as .jpg or .pdf ; videos attached as .avi, or .mov)
3. Image List with: file number, title, date, size, media, and, where applicable, conceptual intent (Attached as .pdf or .doc)
4. Resume or CV (Attached as .pdf or .doc)
5. Two letters of recommendation - To email a letter of recommendation: Recommenders (not applicants) must email and attach a digital PDF copy of a signed letter of recommendation with letterhead to email@example.com by the application deadline.
To mail a letter of recommendation: Mail to The Fabric Workshop and Museum, 1214 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Attn: Ash Limés Castellana, Museum Education Coordinator- must be postmarked by the application deadline.